- The students are allowed to borrow 3 books for the period of 21 Days. A teacher can borrow 30 books for 3 months and non-teaching
staff can borrow 10 books for 1 month.
- Loitering, gossiping, smoking, eating, sleeping in the library are strictly prohibited.
- Talking in Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited in the library.
- Students are not allowed in the library without Library card.
- Students have to produce their library card for consulting books, journals and any documents in the library.
- Students are requested to sign the Reading Room Register mentioning ‘in time’ before using the reading room and also sign ‘out time’
before leaving the library.
- Students are asked to deposit their bags and other materials in the separate counter before entering the library.
- Request for stationary items are not permissible.
- Mutilation of library materials and damaging the library property are serious offences and is liable to punishment.
- Journals, Magazines, Reference Books are not for lending and students are not allowed to take these documents outside the library.
- Without a requisition slip, properly filled up by the students, no book will be issued.
- Students are asked to check the books at the time of issue.
- The students, to whom, the book was last issued, would be held responsible for any type of damage or mutilation, detected at the
time of issue.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the students
- Please maintain Silence in the library.
- Those books will be issued for one night only which have limited number of copies in the library.
- Books are to be returned on the date last stamped on the Book-slip.
- A fine of Re. 1 per day per book will be charged for books kept beyond the due date.
- In case of loss of borrowed books, the books have to be replaced by the new ones.
- Students are to deposit all books before filling up the form for University Examination.
- No books will be issued to the students after filling up the form for University Examination
- All members associated with the institute should obtain Clearance Certificate from Library before being released from the institute.
- Notice board should be followed from time to time.